Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Post Op Day 2 Post #2 Doing Great! Considering.

I think it is amazing that Chase is doing as well as he is, considering he had BRAIN SURGERY 2 days ago!! They took the shunt out of his head that was draining spinal fluid. They removed his catheter. The surgeon said he doesn't see any reason why Chase can't be home for the weekend! Chase still has no appetite and when he does eat he is very nauseated. He was able to visit with my mom and Trevor. My aunt Karin surprised my family and showed up for a visit. I just want to thank everyone for their prayers, I think it is miraculous how well things are going and my mom has said she can feel every ones prayers! Thank you. So happy you are doing well Chase!

2 comments:

  1. Great news thanks for the update. Still praying.
    Love GAYLYNN

    ReplyDelete
  2. continued prayers from the Ty Bunn family!! hugs for everyone! Glad to hear is he doing so well!! that is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete